I was at a conference today, so not much time to code. In between sessions, I fixed a small problem with my virtual pet program. Bug fixing is an important part of programming, and one that often frustrates students (and me!). To fix my bug, I first isolated the program. I took just the code where I thought the problem was and ran it. It worked, so it had to be a problem with the logic of my program. I rearranged some if statements, and voila!! Bug fixed. I think I’m going to spend just one more day on my virtual pet program and move on. I’ve gotten to the point where I’m just decorating for the most part.