I think this is a record: only 17 tabs! And many of them are just for fun!
- Untitled-3 on Scratch – I’m creating tutorials for 6th grade tech, also learning Scratch 2.0–work, but also fun!
- Gmail – always
- Dashboard ‹ Geeky Mom — WordPress – blogging, of course
- Google Calendar – still have appointments and such
- Week 1 – Google Drive – The folder for my 6th grade tech class; it’s divided by weeks
- To-Do List ‹ Geeky Mom — WordPress – keeping myself organized and accountable
- (74) NewsBlur
- Alex Laskey: How behavioral science can lower your energy bill | Video on TED.com
- Blogger: Computer Science Teacher – Post a Comment
- Udacity And Georgia Tech Cross The Rubicon – Forbes
- Main Line Pet Grooming | serving Villanova, Bryn Mawr, Berwyn, Wayne, PA | Pet Groomers, Boarding, Dog Daycare on the Main Line
- Doggy Daycare, Pet Boarding and More: Family Pet Resort
- Google Maps
- Marriott Find & Reserve – Reservation Confirmation
- 22 Pa. Code § 57.31. Graduation requirements.
You can see the last 3 or 4 (except for the PA code of grad requirements) involve vacation planning. 🙂 We leave in a week. I may or may not take my computer.