There used to be Friday cat blogging, Friday fun, and on Twitter, Friday follow. I bring you Friday five, lists of five things, mostly random.
Five things I’m thankful for this week:
- Friends near and far who’ve let me know they care.
- Nuclear and extended family
- Having enough
- The ability and motivation to learn and change
- My pets, who love me no matter what
Five things I want to do:
- Finish painting the bedroom (today maybe!)
- Use my new mixer to make something yummy
- Do something fun with my kids
- Prepare a month of classes–ha!
- Finish decluttering the main areas of my house
Five interesting things I found this week:
- An article about how we view our past and future selves: NYTimes: Why You Won’t Be the Person You Expect to Be
- Tenth Grade Tech Trends — Product Design — Medium
- Different ways of looking at New Year’s Resolutions: Alternatives to the New Year’s Resolution
- Applying New Research to Improve Science Education by Carl Wieman: Value of Competitions?
- The 10 Skills That Will Get You Hired In 2013, lots of CS on this list!