I was starting to think about goals for the school year, but then decided I was getting ahead of myself. I still have summer! So here’s what I
want need to do:
- Plan CS II class, at least through winter break–this is going to require some quality time with data structures, classes and objects
- Put together Google teacher’s academy application–this should go first since it’s due in two weeks!
- Tweak CS I class–this will be easy since I only want to change a couple of things
- Revamp 8th grade tech class with a focus on data visualization
- Write a chapter or two for a project on CS education–also has some priority since there’s a deadline. Will likely set aside a day or two to hash something out.
- Clean out/purge and rearrange my front room. This is in progress and something I’d like to complete by the end of summer as a good start to creating a sustainable living area.
- I’d also like to revamp the blog, but that’s not a huge priority.
Better get started! Gotta go!