A week mostly down. How did it go?
- Laundry every day: check! So far, so good.
- Meal planning: not so good. I had my dad visiting through the beginning of my work week. We didn’t make it to the grocery store while he was here nor after he left. So it’s been leftovers and frozen pizza. Which isn’t horrible, but still.
- Decluttering: check! I missed a day because I literally wasn’t here, but other than that, I’ve made progress. I’m trying not to think about how overwhelming it is to deal with all the crap. I’ve got a pile to keep and a pile to give away–with even a pickup scheduled today! I’m also decluttering 15 minutes a day in my classroom. So yay!
- Yoga once a week: check! I even brought a friend with me this week. So far so good.
- Budget stuff: sort of check! It’s too early to tell, but I am keeping a close eye on things. I think this resolution should be changed to something like check accounts every day. Knowing about spending leads to not over spending.
- Walk every day: not so much. I have walked the dog, but that doesn’t really count. Frankly, it’s just too cold outside. Mr. Geeky is talking about getting a treadmill, so that might help.
- Write a program every day: check! A couple of these have been simple examples for class, but still. And I’m writing my own version of an old game I used to play, just for fun and practice. It’s text right now, but I’m going to graphic-ize it once I have it functioning the way I want.
So not too bad. I’m taking it a day at a time. How are you doing?