Skip to content
- Email was definitely on the rise, but not dramatically so.
- Why, why do people wait until the very. last. minute. to ask for something. I’m here all summer.
- Why don’t people talk to each other. So many problems caused by lack of communication.
- Many fewer basic questions this year. They’re either getting stopped at the help desk or people are just figuring things out.
- That said, I’m still amazed how I have to repeat the same information to the same people every year. Remember last year, nay, last semester, when you asked the same thing? Yeah? The answer’s the same.
- Let’s see what the rest of the week brings.