- Had to file extension for taxes. First time in probably 10 years. We lost our W2’s, had to get them reprinted.
- Yesterday was the day of losing documents. Lost two docs–one completely and one I was able to recover. Haven’t done that for 10 years either. I also worked 11 hours yesterday.
- I have no idea what I’ve been doing since my last post. I only know I’ve been busy. There was soccer and laundry. Grocery shopping. Don’t know.
- Had a visit from this blogger. Totally fun, an excellent break from the craziness that is my life.
- I can tell I’m stressed because I’m snapping at everyone, mostly people related to me. Not good.
- Had an MRI. Mr. Geeky made it his personal mission to create an animated gif out of it. See below.
- Are we done yet? Is it over? Can I look?
Update: There are more images and code to play with the images at http://bubo.brynmawr.edu/~dblank/brain/
I always thought I’d be dead before I donated my body to science. 🙂