Here’s some links I’ve collected, but not written about.
- Educause’s attempt to keep the anti-piracy provisions out of the latest education bill. Sadly, they were unsuccessful. (via Gardner)
- Bryan links to his podcast on digital storytelling. He’s always worth listening to.
- Liz Losh writes about Wesch’s video and responses to it. Haven’t had a chance to explore all the links she includes. This is a rich post.
- Post and link to article about the democratic candidate’s web sites. Barack’s a Mac and Hillary’s a PC. I think Barack’s site is built on Drupal. Hillary’s has jsp behind some of the pages.
- The need for creativity in engineering.
- Martha continues the conversation about fear and relevance in instructional technology.
- Gardner writes about a disastrous final talk at ELI and the audience’s response. I’m not proud of my participation in said response.
- Another post from Liz Losh about the future of student writing.