- I still have 344 emails. Going through the 100 emails generated probably 30 tasks or so.
- I have 12 projects. Only two of these have an end. The others are ongoing, e.g. faculty development and Blackboard support.
- I should probably add Blogging as a project. I know there are projects I’m leaving off. Maybe I just haven’t decided that they’re projects. It just occurred to me that each research item I have should not be lumped into the Writing/Research category. They should be their own projects.
- Reading and research. Much of the reading and research I do isn’t for a specific writing project. I just do it to keep current. I also like to blog what I read, either here or on the professional blog. I have journals to read as well as RSS feeds. I tend to del.icio.us things I’m interested in, but don’t have time to read or write about. I need a way to ensure that I find time to do this. Maybe scanning my del.icio.us account on a regular basis? Setting aside time to blog?
- Related to this, I also need to test new tools and software. Where’s the time to play with Second Life or Twitter or 3D modeling tools so that I can a) figure out effective ways to use them in education and b) be able to help people use those tools? So, I need to set aside time to do this as well.
- I’m using Remember the Milk to keep track of my to-do list, mainly because there is a Google Home Page widget for it. I’ve been using Google’s personalize home page for a while now. Very convenient.
- Okay, back to the 344 emails.