We have our big holiday meal on Christmas Eve so today is a day to get ready. I’ll be doing a little rushing around, all in preparation for relaxing and doing nothing for a couple of days. The menu for the meal is:
- baked asparagus with cheese
- glazed carrots
- sweet potato biscuits
- hot fudge brownie pie
So, I’m going to make a few things ahead of time and then be ready for a delicious meal and a relaxing evening. Here’s what I need to do:
- buy a roast (I bought a cheap one and have decided it won’t do for Xmas Eve so I’m going to get a better one. I’ll use the other one later.)
- buy champagne
- make Christmas cookies with Geeky Kids (we’ve made two batches of cookies already, one is already gone)
- make the hot fudge brownie pie
- maybe make some other chocolate thing. I have leftover chocolate.
- watch marathon of Christmas specials
It will be busy, but fun. I hope everyone else has a wonderful weekend and holiday.