It was quite difficult to drag myself out of bed this morning. It’s the home stretch and there’s so much to tie up before winter break begins.
- Finish the dissertation chapter
- Comment on the final papers
- Work with students on web zine
- Fix up the program for the conference I’m organizing
- Finish two projects I’m working on
- Write two articles (short ones)
- Christmas shopping
I’m sure I’m leaving something out. I think I’m ready to tackle these things, but I think it’s going to mean a concentrated effort without much family time for the next couple of weeks. I think I can. I think I can. It’s certainly much easier to deal with this amount of work after a nice hiatus like Thanksgiving. What’s on your to do list?