- I do not know what I’m doing. I kind of know what I’m doing. Have sought clarification and enlightenment from those who do know. Something will crystalize and it will all be okay.
- On NPR, they said the reason the Oscar show ratings were down was that no one cared about the movies. I cared about them; I just couldn’t go see them. When movie tickets are nearly $10 a piece and popcorn is $5 and coke is $5 and you have to hire a babysitter at $10/hour, you can make maybe one movie a year. When they lower movie and concession prices or we get to a better DVD release schedule, maybe I’ll be able to see the movies and then maybe I’ll care about them. Seriously, the only nominated movie I saw was March of the Penguins.
- My job is satisfying right now. Yay!
- I’m going to SXSW. Yay!
- I have too much to do between now and Friday. Boo!
- My kids. They’re good. We went to see Eight Below on Saturday. I highly recommend it.
- For the last few days, I’ve been sneaking sideways glances at Geeky Boy, who will occasionally just break into a grin. For instance, he was looking around the theater as the lights were dimming and just grinned. He’s been heading toward that preteen/teen stage where there’s a lot he keeps to himself. Plus, he’s just naturally kind of quiet. I just like watching his expressions, looking for clues as to what’s going on in his head.
- Geeky Girl did do the talent show. As soon as I catch a breath, I’ll have some video.
- I still don’t know what I’m doing. Sigh.