Not Random Bullets of Craptm because, well, they’re not entirely crap.
- Mr. Geeky fixed my car. Hooray! Hooray! We figured it was something minor, but hadn’t had a chance to look and determine the extent of the problem. Mr. Geeky’s car, on the other hand, has similar symptoms to Dr. B’s.
- The kids and I are taking the train down to Richmond. The kids are quite excited about the trip. I’m excited about not having to drive. If anyone lives in Richmond, let me know.
- I wrote 3 pages for chapter one last night. Of course 1 page consisted of figures. Why is it so hard to place figures in a document. They just don’t want to lay out. I think I’m going to have to give up on wrapping.
- I was sure I had more to say, but I guess I don’t.
- Update: I remembered! First, we figured out how to turn off the radiators in the kids’ rooms. Now it’s not like a sauna up there.
- Second, I made the broiled flank steak and two-potato mash mentioned in this post. It was awesome!