i.e. to me.
I haven’t looked at these in a while, but over the weekend, I was bored and starting looking at the search words that lead people here. Generally, I get standard searches like “mom” and “geeky mom” and of course “sexy mom” but sometimes I get funny and odd ones. So here’s some that I think fall into those categories.
- you know you’re tired when–I can’t believe I’m not #1 for this
- annoying things my mother does–what are people looking for? mothers with worse habits than theirs?
- anti sexuality–hmm–I’m actually #3 for this!
- spy dress room–okay, obviously related the halloween costume, but who is looking for this and what are they looking for?
- 1950s housewifery–wrong place for that unless you’re looking for a rant against it
- the ambivalent view about the plight of the poor in HARD TIMES–I am the number one result for this! Shocking!
- where does devil mom live–here maybe?
The top searches that bring people here?
- geeky mom
- laura needs
- drinking poem–wtf?!
feeling inadequate is also common and I happen to be number 4 on the list–sad.