Because I don’t have anything coherent to say, I will resort, as many others have, to Bullets of Random Craptm:
- Soccer today. Two games. We haven’t had soccer in a while because it’s rained every Saturday for a month. I’m really not in the mood.
- GTD: Want to tackle the bedroom closet. Also kind of not in the mood. My family is so not falling into line with the whole GTD thing. It’s kind of hard to delegate when it won’t get done if you do. Sigh. Thinking about a strike.
- Watched National Treasure last night. I really didn’t like it. Most annoying scene: When they’re headed into the tunnel and Nicholas Cage grabs the cute professor and kisses her. I groaned. Why, why. Does the woman always have to be an object? Stupid just stupid. And then I had to analyze why that bothered me so much. Stupid graduate degrees.
- Still loving last.fm. Enough to give them a little cash. I like to give money to free projects I like.
- Will be reading 1984 over the weekend, which will probably depress me.
- Yes, I’ve joined NaNoWriMo. I thought I needed some incentive just to finish something.
- Why is it that I have this desire to move into a cabin in the woods (with internet access, of course)? Really, I just want to run away from it all. No more dishes, laundry, bills. Just me and my computer. Nothing wrong with that. Right? Right?