1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A SECOND HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Either in the Loire Valley or an island in the Caribbean.
2. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLES OF CLOTHING?
My favorite pants are these oatmeal fuzzy pants and I usually wear them with a low-cut pink sweater I got from Target (which I absolutely love). I wish I’d bought five of them.
3. THE LAST CDs YOU BOUGHT?
CDs? None. Downloaded TMBG’s Spine.
4. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE UP IN THE MORNING?
5. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Coffee pot. I’m in love with the coffee pot.
6. IF YOU COULD PLAY AN INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I used to sing. That’s an instrument, right? I’d love to play guitar. Harmonica is a close second.
7. FAVORITE COLOR?
8. WHICH VEHICLE DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR, MOTORCYCLE, OR SUV?
Sports car. I really want a hybrid though.
9. DO YOU BELIEVE IN THE AFTERLIFE?
Not really, but I still harbor a sliver of hope.
10. FAVORITE CHILDREN’S BOOK?
From my childhood–Mother West Wind Stories by Thornton Burgess
From my kids’–Harry Potter books
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Summer, especially when it’s really, really hot.
12. IF YOU HAVE A TATTOO, WHAT IS IT?
13. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPERPOWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
14. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
15. ONE PERSON/PEOPLE FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK AND TALK TO?
16. WHAT IS UNDER YOUR BED?
Last time I looked–a glass, a couple of socks, a box of sweaters, and lots of dust.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE DAY?
18. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger–but only if it’s a good one.
19. FROM THE PEOPLE WHO NORMALLY READ YOUR BLOG, WHO IS THE MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST?
This time of night? Scrivener or maybe Rana? It’s iffy.
20. ON WHICH BLOG DID YOU FIND THIS MEME?
21. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?
Daffodils and tulips.
23. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE MEAL?
My granny’s fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and lady peas. With strawberry shortcake for dessert.
24. DESCRIBE YOUR PJS.
Comfy cotton pj’s–matching pants and long-sleeved t-shirts. In the summer, shorts with a short-sleeved t-shirt. They’re sexy in a comfy sort-of way. I’ve never been a sexy pj girl. If I’m gonna get sexy, there will be no pj’s involved.
25. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE BREAKFAST?
Fried eggs over easy, toast w/grape jelly, hash browns, and bacon. French toast is a close second. I love french toast.
26. DO YOU LIKE YOUR JOB?
I love my job.
27. WHAT IS YOUR DREAM JOB?
Actually, I have my dream job. But I’d love to not have to work and maybe to be a full-time writer.
28. WHAT AGE DO YOU PLAN TO RETIRE?
Have you seen my blog? I think I’ll be 80. I’d love to retire at 55 or 60.
29. WHERE DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE OR SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
We met at my ex-boyfriend’s wedding. It’s a long story. I’ll blog it on the anniversary of the event.
30. SOMETHING YOU WOULD LIKE TO DO THAT YOU HAVE NEVER DONE BEFORE.
I would like to go to Alaska or Hawaii or both.