First, I’m cranky. For these reasons:
- Didn’t sleep well last night.
- Back-to-back meetings from 10-4.
- There’s something I need to do for a professor that I didn’t get to yesterday and I’m not sure if she needs it tomorrow or not and it’s something that’s going to take a while. Her e-mail was vague.
- I’m feeling like an indentured servant at work (more on this when I have energy).
- I’m hosting a reception tomorrow for which I have to pick up beer and wine (are liquor stores open at 8:30?); however, doing it in the morning conflicts with #3 above. Couldn’t do it tonight because we had talent show rehearsal (more on that later, too.)
- I have a meeting at another campus–1/2 hour commute each way.
- Basically, I need sleep. Thus, why I’m saying goodnight at 9:49.
Remind me tomorrow and I’m going to write some more about money. Because apparently everyone wants to talk about it. Not as good as writing about sex, but a good second. Lots of good political blog posts our there, especially re: Dean, Democrats, and pro-choice/abortion rights. But, too tired to comment or link. Tomorrow, I promise.