And so begins the road back to normal. The living room must be shovelled out, the decorations must come down, gifts returned, rooms cleaned, new calendars hung up. I actually like post-Christmas better than Christmas sometimes. After all the excesses of yesterday, it’s nice to start getting back to moderation. Here’s just some of the excesses:
1. At least 10 laser tag games–some inside, some outside.
2. Holiday Inn.
3. 2 bad action movies (Mr. Geeky).
4. 2 games of civilization.
5. 1 round of I Spy word scramble.
6. Leftover ham sandwiches, chex mix and cheesecake.
7. Many, many cookies.
8. A long bath.
9. Several games of Lord of the Rings on PS2.
10. Sly Cooper 2.
A good day, all told.