1. Must do some housewifery today:
clean up my own desk, clean Geeky Girl’s room (really organize it), get laundry under control.
2. It’s really cold–10 degrees. Miraculously our bathroom pipes didn’t freeze. We’re trying to figure out what the root of the problem is.
3. I should also do some writing today. Which project to tackle? Forge ahead with the one I’m stuck on or work on the one I’m more interested in or a little of both.
4. Feeling inclined to do some baking, but I don’t think this will fit into the schedule.
5. Things I’ve asked for for Christmas: usb hub, shelving, hard drive, warm workout clothes.
6. Things I will probably get for Christmas: clothes I don’t like, a kitchen gadget I don’t want or need, money (the only good thing).
7. Need to send out the remaining Christmas cards.
8. David Pogue (NYT technology guru) recommended either a Kodak camera or the Canon model above the one I got–am I cool or what?
charge the iPod and import some more of the CD collection (horrible though it is–ok, maybe eccentric).
10. Should probably pay the bills,
check the finances. I hate doing this. Can’t we just go the Star Trek route and live without money? Sigh.
An even 10. It’s more of a to-do list I guess. Oh well.